Quick, somebody come up with a costume that lets me wear my PJs.
The “follows the dress code policy” bit is cracking me up. No costumes follow the dress code policy.
18 Notes/ Hide
- tallgirltales likes this
- aclikeslater likes this
- a-golden-bird likes this
- thepreppyhippielife likes this
- caitofthenorthwest likes this
- palmtreepalmtree likes this
- murmurandshout likes this
- sparklingpants said: Do it. Wear pajamas. If they ask what you are say “I’m sleepy.”
- dembangs said: I’ve just decided I’m going to be a bank robber… Black sweats, a black & white striped shirt, a black eye mask, and a bag o’cash. Easy & comfy!
- caitydru likes this
- eepromgirl likes this
- eepromgirl said: I’m with herblondness, Slumber Party Girl would be awesome. Bring some frozen pizza bagels, braid everyone’s hair, and ask them Truth or Dare all day. AWESOME.
- valerina said: I’m telling you. Get a pink baggy sweatshirt and some leggings and be lumpy space princess
- runeybadger said: go as a blogger
- herblondness said: Slumber party girl. Carry some teen mags and chew gum and say OMG a lot.
- herblondness likes this
- sotheresthat posted this