Does anyone have Geico insurance?
Are you happy with it? I have been really, really happy with Progressive, but they keep increasing my rate for some reason and I can get the same coverage at Geico for almost $200 less. That’s a little insane.
20 Notes/ Hide
- dmvagent007 likes this
- sciencingsara likes this
- caitofthenorthwest likes this
- a-golden-bird likes this
- kristenfromkansas said: i have it and it’s great. they were really easy to work with when someone damaged my car to steal teh bike rack off of it.
- waffles93 said: I have it but it is a bit pricey.
- shutupcatleavemealone said: Also Warren Buffets company owns it so you know they’re financially sound
- sallydoodle said: my sister has it and has had a really good experience with them. her car used to get broken into a lot when she lived in berkeley and had to street park.
- tehvalerie said: I went through two (not my fault) accidents with them and they were great. I switched when they hiked my rate but just switched back a couple months ago. Two thumbs up.
- herblondness likes this
- blxnblcks said: They’ve been good to me. They give discounts for good driving and if anything, my rates have gone down and I still have full coverage on my car.
- dembangs said: I do and it’s fine. I never really need to do anything with it but it hasn’t increased over the last 2 years. And I get a few discounts with them.
- dembangs likes this
- imnotthatkindofgirl said: I haven’t had it but a guy who rearended me once had it, and they were very nice to me.
- dorothypzbornak said: I had Geico for a time and it was much cheaper than Traveler’s which I had previously - I’ve since switched since getting engaged so we can be on the same plan but I never had a problem with Geico
- anniehinton said: As long as it’s the same coverage and your car isn’t like SUPER NEW, I would just switch. I’m sure the claims process is a little more annoying but I had Geico and it was fine but never made any actual claims.
- sotheresthat posted this