My phone just made an unholy noise
And then started flashing red.
Extreme alert: Tornado warning. Take shelter now.
Uh. What now? My phone’s never done this before, so it was a bit of a shock, and Coworker is all “Take shelter! We need to go somewhere and take shelter!” And I had to tell her that we were in a building and that was considered shelter.
Apparently there was some pattern over the water that could have been a tornado had it hit shore. But it didn’t so we’re ok. They’ve dismissed the warning.
I am glad Verizon is looking out for me though.
21 Notes/ Hide
- thesimi likes this
- caitofthenorthwest likes this
- accuratelyawesome likes this
- agirlinsandiego likes this
- lovelyredpanda likes this
- julie-sparkles likes this
- dustedfingerprints likes this
- foxtrotheathen likes this
- asitypethis likes this
- meredithisaleo said: If it was AT&T I would have gotten the warning 30 minutes after the tornado struck.
- meredithisaleo likes this
- annaverity likes this
- aclikeslater likes this
- sasstacular likes this
- livelovefeminism likes this
- snitting-next-to-borpo likes this
- womaninterrupted said: Yeah, I had a heart attack reading that.
- section9 likes this
- womaninterrupted likes this
- sotheresthat posted this